推荐资讯

  1. 隆菲翻译之经典推荐Ⅰ
  2. 东京现女子清晨啦啦队 成上班路上
  3. 瑗跨彮鐗欏旂墰鑺備粖澶忚嚧12浜烘
  4. 澳大利亚酒吧搞女体盛宴会引众怒
  5. 逾800人登记参选美国总统 包括两只
  6. 安倍调侃吐血报道称以吐血的干劲

最新动态

  1. PDD韩服舌战群儒 贴心暖男还帮忙翻译
  2. 习马会讲话 两岸领导人时隔66年会面
  3. 美国蒙特雷对于译者的十条建议
  4. 北京论文翻译价格行情
  5. 国务院新闻办公室2015年7月14日吹风会
  6. 2016考研英语长难句的常见结构和翻译
  7. 中日财长抽烟会谈 一个翻译40分钟钓
  8. 北京首份录取通知书送达 秀气女生立
  9. 2016考研 短期内如何搞定翻译硕士词汇
主页 > 经典翻译 >

经典翻译

你敢把英语说得这么动听吗?

时间:2015-11-20 10:10来源:未知 作者:隆菲翻译 点击:

1. No matter the ending is perfect or not, you cannot disappear from my world.

我的世界不允许你的消失,不管结局是否完美。


2. Love is a carefully designed lie.

爱情是一个精心设计的谎言。

3. Promises are often like the butterfly, which disappear after beautiful hover.

承诺常常很像蝴蝶,美丽的飞盘旋然后不见。


4. Fading is true while flowering is past.

凋谢是真实的,而盛开只是一种过去。


5. The darkness is no darkness with thee.

有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。


6. We cease loving ourselves if no one loves us.

如果没有人爱我们,我们也就不会再爱自己了。


7. If you weeped for the missing sunset, you would miss all the shining stars.

如果你为着错过夕阳而哭泣,那么你就要错群星了。


8. When love is not madness, it is not love.

如果爱不疯狂就不是爱了。


9. I miss you so much already and I haven't even left yet!

尽管还不曾离开,我已对你朝思暮想!


10. I would like weeping with the smile rather than repenting with the cry, when my heart is broken, is it needed to fix?

宁愿笑着流泪,也不哭着说后悔。心碎了,还需再补吗?


11. There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.

天空没有翅膀的痕迹,而鸟儿已飞过。


12. When keeping the ambiguity with you, I fear I will fall in love with you, and I fear I will cry after your leaving.

与你保持着一种暖昧的关系,怕自己会爱上你,怕你离开后,我会流泪。


13. When alive, we may probably offend some people.However, we must think about whether they are deserved offended.

人活着,总是要得罪一些人的。不过,就要看那些人是否值得得罪。


14. I am looking for the missing glass-shoes who has picked it up.

谁捡走了我的玻璃鞋,寻找遗失的玻璃鞋。


15. No one indebted for others,while many people don't know how to cherish others.

没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁。


16. Eternity is not a distance but a decision.

永远不是一种距离,而是一种决定。


17. Dreaming in the memory is not as good as waiting for the paradise in the hell.

在回忆里继续梦幻,不如在地狱里等待天堂。


18. Where there is great love, there are always miracles.

哪里有真爱存在,哪里就有奇迹。


19. Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes.

爱情就像一只蝴蝶,它喜欢飞到哪里,就把欢乐带到哪里。



北京翻译公司 北京最好的翻译公司 专业翻译公司 英语翻译